Monday 16 January 2017

From Rachael with Love


Hello and welcome to my blog.

This is my first post in this space and I'm pretty excited. If you hadn't guessed my name is Rachael and for my first post I thought a quick  introduction might be in order.

Currently, I am 21 and in my second year of university where I'm studying business and english. I love reading, baking, throwing stylish parties and travelling.

This blog is a place where I am going to share with you what I have learnt about friendships, growing up and working out who you are, as well as fun things like cute recipes, book recommendations and makeup loves.

I want this blog to be a place where you can interact with me so make sure you write a comment introducing yourself and with what types of posts you'd like to see. Also make sure you follow me on instagram to keep updated. Bye for now!

With Love,
From Rachael xx





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: